Worse Than WatergateTurns out the White House & the State Department had evidence the attack on the Benghazi consulate was a planned terrorist strike WHILE IT WAS STILL UNDERWAY:
These new revelations led to an epic Twitter rant this morning about how this administration will go down in infamy.
[Yeah, it's Twitter. Start at the bottom, read your way up!]
1. It was all about the video! It wasn't a planned attack!
2. He said it was a planned terrorist attack on day 1! Get it right, wingnutz!
3. Of course the administration went on for 2 weeks to sell 'it was all over a video' like a mofo to the American public! There was no evidence it was a terror attack!
4. How many times do we have to tell you the administration has always said it was a terrorist attack!
5. It was all about the video!
Yet what do they keep saying to the other side? "Quit changing your story, stick to the facts!" Yes, you could not ask for a better case of projection that this. They are having to shift what they are saying almost on a daily basis but it's the OTHER SIDE that's doing it, not them.
Going to be interesting to see just how many times the White House can change it's story and they play along before they finally have the "WTF??!!" moment and snap out of it.